Sunday 25 April 2021

Different ways to try essential oils - you decide!

Try an oil sample for respiratory issues, digestive issues, help with sleep, help with staying awakre or with aches or headache
Figure 1. Single sample
Trying a new health care product isn't always that easy. Especially if it is unfamiliar to you and unlike anything you have tried before.

What if you don't use the product enough? 

What is you use it too much? 

What if something goes wrong?

How do I know if it is working?

This sometimes means that the products go unused and another opportunity for someone's health to improve is missed.

I don't want that to happen and not just because every sample I send out costs me money, time and effort!! I don't want that to happen because you could discover like I did, that these wonderful plant medicines can help you overcome physical, emotional and spiritual issues and are really simple to use.

Pick 1, 2 or 3!! or 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let me share with you the various ways you can get your hands on some oils with whatever level of support you need to make sure those oils get used:

1. pick an ailment from Figure 1., request a sample using this form, get the sample, use the sample and keep me in the loop as to how it is going, have a chat about what to do next (attend a class, purchase some oils, etc.) 

2. sign-up to my ever-evolving course platform where I share my passion for essential oils. On there you get the option to book a tailor-made 121 with me to discuss how you can use natural solutions to improve your health and wellbeing. £33 gets your 60-minute session over zoom or on the phone which we book after you have watched the 25-minute video of me sharing how I use the oils and why  I business partner with doTERRA. You will also receive a free introduction set of oils (worth £25) posted to you and a set of samples including one from Figure 1. that best suits you.

Figure 2. 7-day trial
3. take part in a 7-day essential oil trial alongside all the other people on their trials and with support from a large number of essential oil users and me! 

This trial includes a pre-class trial that covers information about how to use the oils. Then there is ongoing support within a Facebook group or via Telegram, with further information shared about the oils plus chances to win oils prizes. Then during the post-trial class, we cover options on purchasing the oils.

These trails happen at various times throughout the year. Just let me know which trial suits you and I'll let you know when the next one is running.

4. just dive right in and buy a fantastic doTERRA kit of oils. Here is a great PDF that tells you about the different kits so read that, pick your savings and then dive right in and buy that kit here

You choose which works best for you!! Contact me if you would like any further information about any of these options.

No comments:

Post a Comment