Sunday 19 June 2016

#30dayswild - day 18

I thought I would sneak this post in because it is short and I didn't want it getting lost in the post for tomorrow which will be all about my day at the woods.

So walking through town I spotted this amazing white pigeon with gorgeous green and blues on it back (although you can't really see that in the photo unfortunately) but click on the link below to go to my instagram photo.
So because I hadn't really done anything 'wild' all day other than the spotting the white pigeon and noticing birdsong whilst in the toilet at the York Explore library I thought I would take the time to read these books I have been meaning to read for a while.
They are by Ffyona Campbell who wrote the Hunter Gatherer Way written about in this Bushcraft Show blog here.

I then made sure I watched the sunset from my attic room window.

Enjoy the photos and see if you can spot the birds!




No comments:

Post a Comment